Sunday 27 September 2009

Have your cake but don't eat it as they are so amazing!!!

Susie and I are back from our day out at Made in the shade, we had a super lovely time the venue was amazing. I will be putting up snaps when I get them and I think they will hopefully be joining us at our wee fair with a few Made in the shaders to boot.

www.wearemadeintheshade.com

Without further adooooooo I would like to introduce my lovely friend and extremely talented painter Lyndsey Neill who has now turned her sights to cup cakes. What more can you ask? Cheap art that you can eat. If you want to get a cake before the fair you can go to The Bowery on a Friday and they will be sitting at the bar awaiting your chops.

These are beautys the star of the show me thinks.........
















So now there's another reason for you to come and lots more will follow.

Enjoy your Sunday. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment