Wednesday 14 October 2009

Yummy Wool

Good morning.

As the 24th fast approaches I am going to try and blog every day to show you all the treats we have in store so you can save all your pennies and get some early Christmas pressies. So excited.

As I have a few jobs I am not going to list them all but one is an after school workshop at Edinburgh Academy with lots of lovely (when they are not getting red paint all over themselves) primary kiddies. Rachel Henderson leads the workshops and I am her co pilot. Rachel does pretty much everything knitter extraordinaire, workshopper, felter and a few craft publications you name it and Rach has done it.


At the fair Rachel will be selling these fabulous 'Sweet Treat's' knitted teacosy kits.













Yummy Wool Crochet kits.






I'm off to stich stitch stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment